Thursday, December 4, 2014

Clinical Review

I really enjoyed the experience I had during our teaching clinical. From having a group to lesson plan with to learning how to teach on the spot there were many positive experiences. To start it was interesting to see how four different people worked together in order to find a solution on how to teach the group. I think the best thing we did was the variety of activities we produced. Getting the class to move around and be involved allowed for many positive teaching moments. Another huge positive was the conversations that we were able to hold with the class about different topics. The one thing that didnt go as smooth as I thought it would was the conditioning activity. Because we are adults there are people that still followed directions even after not recieving positive reinforcment. I think this activity would have gone over better with younger children. I am so pleased with this teaching experience and I cant wait to have more like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment